My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Monday, September 6, 2010

School Days

Anne Botts started her 3 year old preschool class on August 23rd at Calvary preschool. She is going 3 days a week and loving it! Involved in her curriculum this year is computers, science, fun n' fitness, spanish and drama! Drama is going to be a joke because we all know she needs no more instruction in that area ;) Anyway, it's going great so far and we are looking forward to a good year with some old friends included from last year. Below is a picture of her on her first day getting ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. precious blog and precious family! Sweet Anna, many thanks for the blog comment and I see you have added Designing for the Soul as one of your favorite sites...thanks! It has been a fun place to journal my family, my design work and God's goodness in it all. Yes, I am excited about designing for Tiny Prints. It's been a very busy project but it will be exciting to watch! I think your idea is great and I am sure out of the 60 holiday designs, one might just work for you! Thrilled you are expecting another girl in December!
    Thanks for connecting!
    Blessings ,
    Caroline
    multipleblessings.net
    carolinesimas.blogspot.com (Designing for the Soul)

    ReplyDelete