My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Monday, August 23, 2010

Six Years

A couple of weeks ago, August 7th, Michael and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary. Time sure does fly! We had a great anniversary. Of course, Michael gave me a lot of the day off as he does a lot of weekends, taking Anne Botts on errands and then after dropping AB off at my parents for the night, we went to a nice dinner at Ruth's Chris to celebrate. We had a wonderful leisurely dinner with amazing food and divine dessert! We have been so blessed in the 6 years of marriage and 10 years we've been together. I have am amazing husband, most of you who know him would agree :) He is the best father and husband I could have asked for. He continues to give and give to me and Anne Botts tirelessly without complaint. Whether it's the bathtime and bedtime each night that I'm too exhausted for or the Saturday mornings he takes her to Panera to give me some "me" time, he is always doing for us. I am guilty to soak it all up and get selfish and not give to him as much because with his job and all he does for us, he has very little "me" time. Michael, I just want to say thank you and I love you for all you are to us and who you are. I pray the Lord blesses us with 66 more years!

1 comment: