My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Sunday, August 15, 2010

Independence Day

I'm still catching up on my blogging, so still a little behind, but close to current! We had a great 4th of July this year. Our neighborhood has such a fun annual neighborhood parade where we join the neighbors and walk up to the entrance in our red, white and blue garb and follow the fire truck down to a neighbor's house who hosts donuts and juice. The kids all had a great time checking out the fire truck this year and Anne Botts was especially interested in the truck up close this year :) We spent the day at the pool with friends and then played with neighbors in the afternoon on their slip n' slide and ended the day grilling out with family. Enjoy the pics!





No comments:

Post a Comment