My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hilton Head Disney visit

Anne Botts had a last minute exciting trip to Hilton Head right before July 4th with her grandmother, (Gigi), Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jimmy and cousin Corey. It sounds like they had a GREAT time! Sarah and Jimmy have a time share at the Disney resort there, so they went down to the condo for a few days and took Anne Botts with them! If you haven't checked out the resort online, you really should. It is completely family oriented and of course includes all types of Disney-related activities. She swam in the Mickey Mouse shaped pools, saw fireworks each night and attended a campfire with all the children at the resort. Apparently, one of her favorite things while she was there were the big bouncy balls at the pool that squirted out water at all angles, you can see that below :) I've included a couple of pictures I was forwarded from the trip and will get more scanned soon. This place sounds incredible for kids and we are hoping to make it a regular yearly trip for us in the coming years!


No comments:

Post a Comment