My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Princesses, princesses and more princesses...

Anne Botts has certainly entered the "princess" phase of her toddler years :) Everything is princess, Cinderella, Belle, tu-tu, glass slippers, etc. Even when she puts on her crocs in the morning and one falls off, you can hear her screaming across the house, "Uh-oh, Mommy I lost my glass slipper!" It's a really fun time watching her be so girly. She keeps us entertained with her imagination and all the stories she has about going to the ball with Cinderella, or getting married like Cinderella when she gets big, or even going to fly to Neverland with Peter Pan. One thing she did this summer was attend a friend's princess birthday party! Anne Botts was dressed up as the special guest, Snow White! So, I managed to get a few great pics of Anne Botts with her friends and Snow White.





No comments:

Post a Comment