My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Big Girl Room!

Well, it's official. Anne Botts has officially graduated to her big girl room! It's about time :) To say that she LOVES it is an understatement. We are so glad that she has adjusted so well to this transition, especially with baby girl 2 scheduled to arrive in less than 3 weeks. I've taken some pics of the room below, as well as her reaction on the day we presented it to her a few weeks back :) Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment