My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hospital Big Sister Tour

This weekend, we had our big sister tour at Presbyterian Hospital, where Anne Botts' little sister will arrive in 2 1/2 weeks! We had a great time. The teacher was great with all the children there who were waiting to find out all about their siblings' arrivals. Anne Botts' good friend, Lila Highsmith, joined us in class too since she's also going to be a big sister in December. I've attached pics below of the tour!



Loved the teacher's shirt :)

Lila and Anne Botts in class, of course my child raising her hand to ask a question - she comes by it so honestly...

Sharing a rocking chair in the room like Mommy will stay in

Daddy and Anne Botts looking at all the tiny babies in the nursery!

Learning how to hold the baby




Learning how to swaddle the baby

Changing the baby's diaper

1 comment: