My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was lots of fun this year. Anne Botts dressed up as Cinderella and made her debut at several places, including play group, her dad's office party and our neighborhood party that afternoon. I've posted pics below. She was on the move, so I didn't catch many!

Anne Botts (Cinderella) and Lila Highsmith (Dora)



In between candy bites!

Anne Botts and her neighbor friend, Lila having a candy break at the neighborhood party

No comments:

Post a Comment