My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We attended Anne Botts' Thanksgiving feast last week at her preschool. It was such a treat! Each of the kids had helped dyed, stamped, fringed and beaded t-shirts at school in the weeks leading up to the program. They all looked so cute in their shirts and head-dresses! They came into the room where all the parents had gathered and sang two Thanksgiving songs that they had learned plus a special Thanksgiving prayer that they said. I can't believe all that she has learned so far this year! Between her Bible verses at school that they memorize every few weeks and the ones she has been memorizing for Wednesday night at church for Gopher Buddies, I'm so impressed! It's such a sweet sound to hear her recite scripture to us! We hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. Here are a few pictures from the feast :)









No comments:

Post a Comment