My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin time!

The week before last, our family had a great time ringing fall 2010 in, FINALLY! We started the day out with a visit to Hunter Farm here in Charlotte, then we went home to carve our pumpkin. The farm is here in Charlotte and it's just a sweet family farm that offers a hay ride, a visit down to the milk maid and dairy quarters, then on to the petting zoo and back to pick out your pumpkin! It is perfect for a morning activity in the fall. Anne Botts had a great time and so did we. Enjoy the pictures below!

On the hayride



This baby calf was 6 days old!

Anne Botts loved the ducks





Carving with Daddy

She was not afraid to get down and dirty!



The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment