My Joy Journey

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

I've created this blog to be an honest look into my life, my family, my blessings and my struggles as I continue to seek to find the joy that He promises.


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lipstick Jungle

Things have been very busy around the Juby household lately! Michael has been logging all kinds of hours at the firm for the last 6 weeks and in any spare time we've had on the weekends, we've been trying to get Anne Botts settled in her new big girl room (pics to come!) and the nursery ready for baby #2 as well! I thought I'd post a pic that pretty much sums up Anne Botts lately :) I was getting ready in my bathroom on Tuesday morning and she asked me, "Mommy, can I have your clear lipstick?" This usually means my clear lip gloss. I gave her permission to go downstairs and get it out of my bag, knowing it would buy me a few more minutes to get ready before we had to leave for Bible study. She was gone for about 5 minutes and then I heard her coming upstairs mumbling something about needing to wash her hands, which is not out of the ordinary because the child insists on washing her hands at least 10 times a day. I walk into her bathroom and this is what I see :) NOT the clear lip gloss, she went downstairs for...

No comments:

Post a Comment